Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Emotional or Practical?

Last evening, while talking to one of my relative, I had a discussion on people being more practical nowadays instead of being an emotional person. In today's time, majority of people make decisions more practically rather than emotionally. Especially, in terms of relationships. But I am an exception to this.

My relationships has always been on more emotions and less practicality. My strength is that I believe in making others happy. I am happy when I stand by a person irrespective of bullet proof facts and figures.

I know, there are very less people left out there, thinking the same. But I also know that everyone in this world made a decision emotionally rather than being practical, at least once in their life. I don't know about the end result, but yes it is good to make decisions emotionally sometimes, assuming some good qualities of the counterpart.

I believe there are lot of women out there, who married a person irrespective his financial status, physical health, education and much more. There are lot of women who leave their jobs once they become a mother, because they are emotionally connected to their child now. There are lot more decisions like this, made by women in their life. Women are strong and they believe in giving their life to other person. For them, the life is people with whom they are connected. They believe in relationships and putting their best towards it.

Every morning is a new morning for a women. Each day the thought starts with planning a day for her family. She firstly thinks of doing work related to her family and then if she gets time and still holds energy, thinks about her task list. My morning also starts with it. Every morning I list down the tasks to be done by me for my family. But these thoughts holds lot of "ifs" and "buts". Like what should I serve for breakfast? If I prepare this, he might not like it. But it's healthy for him. Once I am done with this fight in my brain and successfully prepare it, side by side the thoughts are running about Lunch preparation. With that, other thoughts in relation to ordering the household things, washing clothes and much more. And if you are a working women, it piles up more. A women brain is multi-tasking. It keeps on working day in and day out. It never stops its thought process.
I experienced that a women works hard both physically and mentally. The stress levels are high. And if you notice here, all thoughts and decisions are made being emotional. She is emotionally connected to her family and cares about them.

We all most of the times make Emotionally dominating decisions, whether we agree or not. But at the back of our mind its emotions which makes us take all these decisions. And honestly, emotionally made decisions needs much more strength to sail your boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment