Monday, March 16, 2020

A Big Question Mark??

We all listen to, "Women are equal to Men". But is that true? 

We do live in 21st Century, but still there are lot of women out there, who are struggling. Either they are tortured physically or mentally. I believe still there is a big question mark about women respect and comfort.  

Today I am starting writing about this life from my viewpoint. I am here to express what I feel and what experiences I hold. My motive to write this blog is to give a platform to those women who are not able to express themselves anywhere. I want everyone to open up and feel free to express. Here, there is no one to judge you. Feel free to bring your heart out here.

Many times I felt that I am alone. I have no one around me to whom I can express myself. There is a web of fear which stops me to speak out. A fear of express exists!! And this leads to mental torture. I feel dull and feel like shutting my mouth for always. There has been always a confusion in my mind of expressing things. I always think, "Should I talk to my parents?", "Should I talk to my husband?" or "Should I talk to my best friend?". But these question marks, never turns up to any answer. 
If I go to my parents, they will become tense and finally say, "you are a girl, you need to adjust". 
If I go to my husband, he will run on his assumptions and try to prove me wrong as always. And finally the conversation will end up in big shout, again hitting my mind. Because I have a fear of people raising loud voice and always shouting.
If I go to my best friend who lives in The United States, she might give me an emotional support but then if a person whom I am expressing about gets to know about it, will again let me down and shout...

We all struggle in some or the other way. Sometimes, we have to be quiet to save our relationships, We easily forgive a person who did a mistake but eventually tortured us mentally. We don't hold any right to say, "We are sad today and thus can't smile." But no you have to forcefully, because ultimately a discussion will prove that I am upset because I only did something wrong. 

Emotions are like that. Few of them speak out, few express by faces and few just display a question mark on their face which says, "Their neural network is also confused, and do not know what to say and what to express." But yes it knows that it is hurt. And getting out of that and giving a smile will take little time. In these moments we feel like crying loudly, but mind you there, you don't have right to that also.

With that, I believe there are lot of women out there are trapped in a web of this fear and struggling to express themselves. Please speak up here, it might help!! Because honestly, I am feeling light heart after expressing few of my feelings out here.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment